Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/07/2017 11:09 pm  #31

Re: Welcome to Flatland!

Hello Barbed!
It was amazing. So great to meet new great people who are on the same wavelength.
There’s no next get together planned although JAlexander has an art thingy on the 23rd I’ll be going to. You’re welcome to join us there. PM me your name so I can add you on FB and send you the details

Where do you live in Brabant?
We’re in the Hague, Rotterdam, and Amsterdam.

Last edited by hector (9/07/2017 11:10 pm)

9/19/2017 1:10 am  #32

Heya! I'm also in The Hague, always down for chillings Lemme know, hector, or others.

Sadly can't make the event at the 23rd, but any next one you can probably count me in!

9/19/2017 1:23 am  #33

Yay! New person
We’re having the next Baby Shrimp Parade at Jo’s in RDAM on the 5th. PM me or JAlexander for details.

I’m pretty busy in the coming weeks, so I’ll either see you there, or another time soon.

9/19/2017 1:36 am  #34

Sounds good Will send you a PM after this one (since 3 posts are required for PM apparently)

Board footera