Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/26/2023 10:51 am  #1

Can you suggest a reputable broker?

Can you suggest a reputable broker?

12/02/2023 4:54 am  #2

Re: Can you suggest a reputable broker?

I suggest using AdroFx broker. It has many advantages for traders at any skill level, with outstanding customer support and the best free forex signals. It works well for both beginners and professionals.

12/06/2023 12:28 pm  #3

My favorite broker is AdroFx broker. I like its user-friendly platform, free trading signals and forex affiliate programs. 

12/22/2023 5:25 am  #4

I believe that for this you need to look for Forex brokers with zero spread. I myself was looking for the best representatives of such an offer and this is what I found https://tradersunion.com/ratings/forex/common/zero-spread-forex-brokers/. This way, traders can enter and exit trades without paying a spread, which is especially important for intraday traders and those who prefer short-term strategies. Therefore, I advise you to concentrate your attention on this and try to make the right choice for yourself.

Board footera