Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/13/2024 9:55 pm  #1

Solving dental problems

I need to organize a medical trip to Turkey to visit a clinic. Are there any companies that can help me with this?

3/13/2024 10:01 pm  #2

Re: Solving dental problems

Hi. Yes. For organizing your medical trip to Turkey, I recommend you to contact the Clinics on Call platform. They will help with choosing a clinic, organizing your trip, and provide all the advisory information about the treatment. This international platform https://clinicsoncall.com/en/clinics/country-turkey/dentistry/ specializes in medical tourism and works directly with leading dental clinics in Turkey, among others. It is Turkish dentists who provide their dental services with the perfect combination of price and quality. Clinics on Call coordinators will provide you with all the necessary information and comprehensive support throughout the treatment period, being on call 24/7.

Last edited by FredStewart (3/13/2024 10:10 pm)

Board footera