Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/14/2017 12:40 pm  #1

NorCal

Hey guys, anyone else in northern California? I'm not from here but huge TS fan :-)

5/14/2017 10:18 pm  #2

Re: NorCal

NorCal here, Bay Area, Pleasanton to be specific.. Big fan as well, can't wait for the new book. Where are located in particular?

5/16/2017 4:05 am  #3

Just north of Sac and east of Marysville, I just moved out here back in September 

5/16/2017 5:45 am  #4

I'm building an off-grid cabin near Lotus not far from there. I will PM you.

5/24/2017 12:23 pm  #5

I'm also in the Bay Area, Richmond to be specific. Looking forward to forming a community of like minded people in this area at some point

5/31/2017 1:21 pm  #6

Hi! My name is Naitha, people call me "Honey" b/c I prefer it.  I am a big fan of Chris Ryan and would get along well with other fans of T.S.  I live, work and play in bands in Berkeley.  I would be down to meet up and have a beer/chat.  My studio has a party (bands/glassblowing/food/bar/dancing/etc)on the full moon of every month and I would love to meet up there as well: June 9th, Friday, 701 Bancroft, Berkeley.  Let me know if yer coming so I can be sure to introduce myself. No wasted rowdyness at party please : ) 

6/01/2017 8:14 am  #7

Hi Honey, thanks for invite. Sounds really fund and I would definitely want to try to join. I am in a training that weekend and depends on my energy level. Would it be ok to bring a friend who is staying with me that weekend if I end up coming? 

7/07/2017 4:45 pm  #8

I'm in NorCal, about 70 miles outside Sacramento.

9/22/2017 7:32 pm  #9

I'm in NorCal. I live half of the time in San Jose, have of the time near Jackson, CA.

11/22/2017 9:06 pm  #10

Santa Cruz for me. Full time student studying Chem E, student of life, blah blah... Feel like it could be interesting to meet other folks in the area that enjoy the podcast as well. Feel free to make contact if in the area.

Board footera