Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/23/2017 10:00 am  #1

Hi from Waihi

Hi from Waihi, North Island.

11/26/2017 4:46 pm  #2

Re: Hi from Waihi

Aww looking like the NZ listener group is still quite small. I'm currently based in the Waikato, so if any are keen for a drink and an opportunity to nerd out with a fellow listener feel free to hit me upšŸ¤“

11/27/2017 12:33 pm  #3

Yo I'm making my way up to the North Island here in the next week, I'll be roaming from place to place till I find a job. Always down for a drink or a toke!Ā 

Die with memories, not dreams.

11/28/2017 12:23 pm  #4

Aw nice absolutely. I'll be pretty free and clear on the schedule from the 8th of December through the new year. If you're on the north island around Hami then definitely keen for both drink and a tokeāœŒļøšŸ¤“. You a traveller here or a kiwi?

12/02/2017 10:50 am  #5

Traveler from Washington state, been loving the country so far! I feel like its a great first step to further travels. I'm trying to get to Raglan for christmas so I'll be close by.If you go to thetravelingjosh.com you can message me through fbĀ or some other means. I have a phone # here but just use data.

Die with memories, not dreams.

10/22/2021 11:45 pm  #6

Students, there is a great way to save your time, secure your grades and academic reputation. When you decide which essay writing service to pick, check if there are pros and cons of that company noted by Scamfighter experts. There is a base with around 50 articles: you'll surely find something suitable.

3/10/2024 10:31 am  #7

Hi there,

Just found this forum through another forum discussin the Turnigy 9x. Got a lot of tanks but am new to modelling. I have done upgrades but no remodelling or weathering so far.

Board footera