Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/27/2017 9:14 am  #11

Re: Shoutout to New York fans

Hi all - Let's meet first somewhere in Manhattan. I don't navigate Brooklyn as well. Union Square area sounds good to me. There's a four day weekend coming up if that's a good time for anyone else.
Also, I work on 34th street if anyone is around & wants to get a coffee or lunch during day. Suzanne.

9/19/2017 4:33 pm  #12

Hi all! First post here. I'm in the Albany area of NY. First heard of the podcast, like many others, on JRE. It's great to see so many New Yorkers interested in this fantastic podcast!

Last edited by JangoJoe (9/19/2017 4:35 pm)

11/16/2017 4:05 pm  #13

Just joint our community people. Hows everybody? Im in northern Jersey witch it means a half hour from Brooklyn and forty five from Manhattan and whenever we can meet and or plan a meeting Im open

Vlahdy

11/17/2017 2:39 pm  #14

Hey everyone. Checking in from Hoboken. I’m 26 and have been listening to Chris since his first appearance on JRE several years ago. Would love to meet up with some of you in and around NYC.

11/30/2017 2:02 pm  #15

Hello! My name is Zach. I’m a long-time podcast listner living in Brooklyn. I just got on here recently to connect with some other like minded folks and saw that there was some discussion a few months ago about a potential get-together in Manhattan. Did that ever happen? I would love to join the next one and/or help coordinate it. Let me know!
-Zach

12/01/2017 3:21 pm  #16

New episode of the Shrimp Parade coming soon!!!!
​ December 11th streaming on JRE. 

Last edited by canarsiekid (12/06/2017 1:12 pm)

6/30/2020 5:39 am  #17

it is great!

7/08/2020 2:59 am  #18

thanks a lot 

Board footera