Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/16/2017 5:45 am  #1

Bonnie Scotland

There must be a few of us, surely! Glasgow based. f there is anyone remotely near then I would definitely be keen for a few pints like!

12/13/2017 8:24 am  #2

Re: Bonnie Scotland

Hey mate, I'm currently in Scotland with my girlfriend and will be swinging through Glasgow this saturday if you are around? We're looking for couches to crash on too if any folk are in fort william or glasgow area. In exchange for a few pints of course!

12/15/2017 5:27 am  #3

Re: Bonnie Scotland

Hey mate,
Sorry for the slow response I've been busy working. You can come crash at mine tomorrow if you want. I've been hosting a few couchsurfers recently so the place is primed and ready. I'm working tonight and tomorrow 8-5am (late night bar - it's brutal) but I'll be about tomorrow afternoon to hang out with you and then you would have to entertain yourselves tomorrow evening if that's sound.
Give us an add on Facebook (Jack Campbell West Kilbride) as it's a lot easier to get in touch than through this.
Cheers,
Jack.

Board footera