Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/16/2017 4:07 am  #1

OHIO

Anyone out there in Columbus, OH!? I just moved here recently, work from home and travel a lot...needless to say I haven't gotten out too much yet and met many people, let alone people with similar views as mine. My time is coming though... 

So I thought I'd give this forum a try...first time going on one like ever as I prefer to do things out in the real world as opposed to behind a computer...but you know Chris Ryan's latest ROMA made me do it. 

I know and have meet quite a few TS fans simply through random conversations with strangers/acquaintances from all over the place. It's so great how sometimes, when you are lucky and talking to someone in real life, slowly revealing more about yourself, you both discover you are familiar with Chris Ryan and listen to the podcast. Then boom!!! There is that moment of magic and now you have this great lifelong bond with someone.

Let me know if you are out there CBus! 

MB

6/02/2017 6:48 am  #2

Re: OHIO

No CBus, but West side of Cleveland! Howdy...

8/16/2017 12:40 pm  #3

Hey there! I'm in Cbus!! Not far from OSU (although far from a student). It'd be great to talk to another Chris Ryan fan. Let me know if you're interested in meeting up some time and grabbing a beer.

-Nick

11/20/2017 11:09 am  #4

These Columbus posts are old but I would love to find some like minded people in or around Columbus.  If you are still checking in on this forum send a message.

12/04/2017 9:37 am  #5

West side of Clevelander!!! I'm an East sider, what's up?

2/21/2018 12:31 pm  #6

Hey Columbus!!! I occasionally check this but it seems hard to coordinate something when people rarely post so I'll throw this out. Add me on Facebook (Nick Weckman) or shoot me an email: weckman.nick@gmail.com and let's meet up and talk. Also, you can find me the 3rd Thursday of every month at Cafe Bourbon St./ Pierogi Mountain, I co-host an open noise jam there, swing on by and say hi!!

9/18/2018 2:19 pm  #7

Hey all, I just started listening to the podcast, wondering if there's still Ohioans out there listening! I'm at school in. Dayton now and am just a short drive to Cbus like many of you are or Cincinnati even.

Board footera