Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/11/2019 9:13 am  #1

Does homeopathy work?

Does homeopathy work?

9/02/2019 7:31 am  #2

Re: Does homeopathy work?

It can. Homeopathic teething pills worked great for my kids when they were babies. I never got much benefit as an adult. Body size? But, the placebo effect is very real!!!

8/19/2020 2:24 am  #3

Re: Does homeopathy work?

Actually here we express our opinion and argue for it. Where (in what country / region) is it best to do business in our time of crisis? Maybe we come to a general reasoning.
I would like to add that, in my opinion, the United States is the best arena for business.
A few facts to consider:
The USA is the largest market in the world.
American companies are much more willing to enter into contracts and agreements with other American companies than with companies from abroad.
The United States has the largest mass of free capital.
The United States has one of the most liberal and stable tax systems in the world with relatively low tax rates.
If you decide to have a business in this country, then we will help you https://www.ergonized.com/salesforce-configuration-customization/

Board footera