Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/04/2017 5:08 pm  #11

Re: NorCal

MBun wrote:

Santa Cruz for me. Full time student studying Chem E, student of life, blah blah... Feel like it could be interesting to meet other folks in the area that enjoy the podcast as well. Feel free to make contact if in the area.

In the Santa Cruz area as well!

1/07/2018 12:50 pm  #12

Hi Everyone! 
I'm up in Humboldt county, so if you're ever up this far north, let me know!

4/06/2018 12:32 pm  #13

WitkneeO wrote:

Hi Everyone! 
I'm up in Humboldt county, so if you're ever up this far north, let me know!

Hi... Whitney? haha, I surmise that's your name from your username right? I'm James, I'm 26, ginger, gay, from Fresno. I just found out I will be moving to Humboldt with my cousin Amelia in June or July! I'm so excited! I've been working for a medical marijuana dispensary for 3 years now. I thought I should check this forum to see if anyone else on here was from the area. I just want to say hi for now. Amelia and I will be heading up in about a month to start looking into housing options. Feel free to check me out on instagram @ talkbuttertome.  You can also text me at 559.999.1500 if you like.

Peace!
James.

6/29/2020 12:17 am  #14

thanx for sharing

11/10/2020 12:11 pm  #15

Knock, knock? Anybody here? Would love to start gathering Tangentially speaking folks here in the Bay Area.  Especially around the nuttiness that is the fallout from Covid, especially the lockdowns, etc.

Board footera