Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/23/2020 3:02 am  #1

How to get a job interview?

How to get a job interview? Can you help me with advice?

6/25/2020 2:07 am  #2

Re: How to get a job interview?

In an interview, many people do not listen and answer a question that was not asked. This is one of the reasons why the employer says "no". I prepared for my interview with interview questions for account manager https://mrsimon.ai/interview-questions/account-manager/ . I use the acquired knowledge because good communication skills are essential in most jobs.

6/29/2020 12:12 am  #3

good luck

6/30/2020 5:14 am  #4

It is very difficult to find a job now. many employers are carrying out cuts in their offices.  Business processes are automated.

12/05/2020 3:51 am  #5

During the pandemic, a high level of unemployment was recorded. Finding a job for many is mega difficult. My brother was out of work in the summer. Now he has only small side jobs. He worked as a fitness instructor

12/06/2020 9:42 am  #6

Now is a difficult period for many. The period of the pandemic has become a period of survival for many. But the good news is that online there are different opportunities for making money. I found a one freelancer site and that's how I found a job. I am currently working online. And I can work anywhere. This does not oblige me to always be in the office or at home.

12/15/2020 6:21 am  #7

Guys, thank you for the advice. I was looking for a job for a long time. It has been about 4 months. And finally, two days ago, I received an invitation for an interview. This became possible after a resume was written to me in ResumeGet https://resumeget.com/. I am very grateful to ResumeGet for being able to identify my strengths and show it to a potential employer.

Board footera