Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/10/2020 12:36 am  #1

Do debt relief programs actually work out?

Do debt relief programs actually work out?

7/11/2020 4:16 am  #2

Re: Do debt relief programs actually work out?

It depends.

It’s important to match the right problem with the correct solution provided by a reputable company.

Credit counseling is best for people trapped in high interest rates but still paying on time or just occasionally late. So accounts are still open.

Debt settlement can work but it works best for people who are falling further and further behind. I think of it as a “Hail Mary” attempt to avoid Bk. The shorter the term the better. The idea is to achieve settlements before lawsuits.

At the end of the day, make sure you are dealing with a reputable company. Check the Better Business Bureau and make sure they are Accredited.

7/11/2020 4:18 am  #3

Re: Do debt relief programs actually work out?

Yeah, sure why not? If you deal with some trusted company it  always works.  It took me a few weeks before I came across to debt quest and their credit card debt relief https://debtquest.com/services/credit-card-debt/ program. They helped me find a suitable arrangement for my budget and lifted a little financial weight off my shoulders. Simply give them a call and be sure of their professionalism 

Board footera