Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/07/2022 8:23 am  #1

How to start trading if i don`t know anything?

3/07/2022 10:17 am  #2

Re: How to start trading if i don`t know anything?

You should start from copy trading. The Allpips platform is the best forex copy trade service. The platform is designed by professional developers, that`s why it is so comfortable in using and working. And I recommend you always read news and get a lot of knowledge

4/15/2022 8:02 pm  #3

There are quite effective methods that are suitable for beginners. They will also help you take the first steps in the analysis of the Forex market.

4/17/2022 8:15 pm  #4

You should start by learning Best ECN Forex Brokers for 2022 https://fx-list.com/ecn-forex-brokers . Why is this needed? This will become clear if you imagine the process of finding the best broker on your own. Now there are more than a hundred such companies. Suppose a beginner wants to find a reliable intermediary for his needs, and begins to independently sort out all the candidates, then compares similar indicators. It's hard to say how long it will last.

5/05/2022 6:10 am  #5

raves wrote:

the most important thing is that you must start trading by choosing a forex broker

5/05/2022 6:12 am  #6

Therefore, I recommend that you familiarize yourself with the activities of these best forex brokers . You can be sure that you are in the right place and here you will get the most necessary information for any trader about the best Forex brokers.

Board footera