Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/13/2022 10:09 am  #1

How does buying and selling NFTs work?

Guys who fumbles in this, tell us about how buying and selling NFTs works. For a long time I began to be interested in how you can make money on this. If you have experience with this, please tell us about it.

4/13/2022 11:26 am  #2

Re: How does buying and selling NFTs work?

There are many platforms where you can place your tokens. Some of them even have a narrow specialization - for example, only game items or only art. You can search for such sites on the Internet. A lot of them! Also, if you plan to sell your NFTs, then read the article about nft cybersecurity https://hacken.io/education/guide-cybersecurity-for-nft-projects/ . I think that it will be useful to you in the future.

9/13/2022 1:48 am  #3

First you need to register on an exchange that allows you to buy NFTs. And then you can sell it there. But I would advise you to get into cryptocurrency better. Here, I recommend reading on KuCoin review https://tradersunion.com/brokers/crypto/view/kucoin/. And feel free to register there. Personally, I have been buying and selling cryptocurrency there for several years.

6/12/2023 3:57 am  #4

When buying NFTs, you will typically need to set up a digital wallet and acquire cryptocurrency, such as Ethereum, to purchase the NFT. Once you have these, you can navigate to an NFT marketplace, such as OpenSea or SuperRare, and browse the available NFTs.

Each NFT is unique, often with its own story or meaning behind it, and is priced accordingly. You can view the NFTs in detail, including the artist's name, the date of creation, and more. Once you find an NFT that speaks to you, you can place a bid or make an outright purchase.

12/10/2023 12:38 am  #5

thank you 

1/18/2024 6:04 am  #6

hi, thank you

Board footera