Tangentially Speaking Fans: Meet Here
Please introduce yourself in your regional (country/state/city) forum. Tell us a little about yourself. If no regional forum exists for you, just message Administrators and we will happily add one for you.
If you are using a mobile device, you will need to use "Desktop" mode in order to register.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/05/2020 4:20 am  #1

What are you doing to keep your beauty and youth?

9/05/2020 4:21 am  #2

Re: What are you doing to keep your beauty and youth?

For example, I started doing fitness and reduced calories in my diet.

9/05/2020 4:33 am  #3

To create a beautiful image and preserve youth, a woman must adhere to a number of simple rules for caring for her body. The main criterion is the regularity of the procedures.

9/05/2020 4:34 am  #4

If you want to keep your beauty, then choose tonics according to your skin type. A useful complex of vitamins and minerals will make the skin of the face and body silky, soft and smooth.

9/05/2020 7:53 pm  #5

To maintain my beauty and youth, I use Cosmetics with peptides to prolong youth, which provide effective care from Nanopep INC Limited  Peptides normalize protein synthesis, thereby preventing the accumulation of changes associated with disease or age.

3/18/2021 12:54 am  #6

I like to support my health and also to use different helpful solutions like best CBD oil in order to feel better and to reduce stress as well. I like that it is really easy to perform and I can freely buy only high quality products online. I like that I can get rid of different health problems due to it.

4/20/2021 8:55 am  #7

Guys, what do you think about cannabis oil? I have heard both positive and negative things about it, but I really want to try this one Blessed CBD so please tell me your thoughts about it right now because I don't know what to choose and have a lot of questions. Hope that someone will talk about it here

7/18/2021 2:49 am  #8

I do yoga and I read a lot

11/08/2021 12:02 am  #9

klava wrote:

Hi, I am sure that taking coated colloidal silver https://coatedsilver.com/ is the best you can do for your body. The thing is that it quickly shifts human chemistry towards health and longevity and you feel calm and fresh through out the day. Plus, no worries, it`s been tested for safety and purity. Hope it can help

6/13/2023 9:48 am  #10

Hemp flowers have a variety of benefits for the skin due to their powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. These flowers contain a high concentration of compounds known as cannabinoids, including CBD and CBG, which can help improve the health and appearance of the skin.

Topical application of hemp flowers can help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and acne. Hemp flowers are also high in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, which help to hydrate and moisturize the skin, leaving it looking and feeling soft and supple.

Moreover, hemp flowers contain terpenes and flavonoids, which contribute to their anti-inflammatory effects. This makes hemp flowers great for treating skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, as well as reducing redness and swelling.

Board footera